One of many advantages of using a professional agency such as Edge Property Agents to manage your biggest investment is ultimate peace of mind knowing that we have everything covered. We know the marketplace, ensuring you receive maximum returns on your investment as well as an understanding of relevant laws and paperwork that are required under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act. The world of property management can be quite complex day to day with laws affecting the landlord and tenant relationship.
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
- Privacy Act
- Anti-discrimination Act
- Competition and Consumer Act
- Building Act
Engaging Edge Property Agents to manage your property alleviates you from the pressure of having to deal with possible tenancy issues.
- Negotiate rent and tenancy agreements
- Sign and complete all required documentation
- Oversee maintenance issues, organise quotes and pay accounts
- Complete all inspections on your property (entry & exit reports and regular routine inspections through a tenancy)
- Prepare financial statements of your rental funds
There are many functions of property management that are required to be done that a private Lessor may not be aware of and the skill and expertise of our professional agency will reduce the risk of non-compliance and save you, as the investor and property owner from facing the possibility of financial penalties through non-compliance.
Our philosophy at Edge is simple; to look after your property as if it were our own and provide you with peace of mind.
Let us take care of it for you!