It is a requirement that everyone over the age of 18 that is wishing to live at the property completes (in full) a tenancy application form and provides 100 points of identification as outlined in the application form when applying for a property with Edge Property Agents.
Tenancy applications can take up to 2 business day to process but every endeavour is made to have the applications processed as quickly as possible. The only hold up we usually find is if your references take a bit of time to come back. Should your application be approved, your will be required to pay for first 2 weeks rent and full bond within 24 hours of approval to secure the property.
For further information, please contact the Edge Property Agents team on 07 3395 7814
Maintenance at your property
It is an office policy that all non-urgent maintenance requests by tenants are submitted in writing. Please use the Maintenance Request Form on this page to submit your maintenance issue or use the contact tab to send us a request.
Emergency contact numbers:
Energex 131 962
SES - Flood or Storm emergency 132 500
Under the tenancy laws in Queensland an emergency repair is considered to be any of the following;
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak, gas leak, dangerous electrical fault, serious storm or fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure, fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises
- Serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using the premises
As a tenant you have the ability to contact a tradesperson direct for an emergency repair (if you cannot reach our office). Please be mindful that if you do contact a tradesperson directly and they conduct work that isn't deemed to be emergency you may be liable for the cost of the works conducted.
Please contact us for further information.